Some people think that men and women have different qualities that some certain job suitable for men and some job are suitable for women. Do you agree or disagree?

Nowadays, many people want to have a job. Job becomes important for every people. Based on the fact, job was not trend for women in traditional Era. Several people think that men and women have different qualities that some certain job suitable for men and some job are suitable for women. While some people argue that statement, I disagree with that statement. There are three reasons why I disagree about several people opinion.

Firstly, men and women have not different qualities because they study in the same degree. For example, there are two people, a man and a woman, they graduated from the same university and they have same major, they want to join in oil company in the same position, is PPIC and the company does not have criteria about gender for people that want to join in PPIC. I think that both of them have same opportunity to join in that company and I believe that company will be wise in selection. Because of the reason, I argue that women and men have not different qualities about thinking in job.

Secondly, they have to fulfill their needs and they have to survive in their life. So they have not different qualities in a job. For example, in Indonesia, we can find women become bricklayer, I ever asked to one of them about the reason why she wanted to become it, she said that she had to pay school fee for her son. Bricklayer is a job that usually men do but in this case women capable do it. I think that they have not different qualities about power in job.

Thirdly, men and women have same qualities because of hobby. For example, cooking is a job that usually women do, but now, we can see a fact in the world, men become chef indeed they do as good as women and the other example is, makeup artist especially in Indonesia, men have job makeup artist whereas based on the fact, dress up is an activity for women. Hobby can make us do everything not depend on gender, because when do it, we feel happy. So, I believe that they have not different qualities about skill.

Ultimately, there are no difference qualities about gender in job. I think that they can do in the same job. It is depend on their selves. They want to do it or not because I know that the men can do the women job and so do the women.

Sentence: Several people think that men and women have different qualities that some certain job suitable for men and some job are suitable for women.
Description: A noun, singular, common is not usually followed by an adjective
Suggestion: Refer to job and suitable

Sentence: There are three reasons why I disagree about several people opinion.
Suggestion: Refer to people and opinion

Sentence: Bricklayer is a job that usually men do but in this case women capable do it.
Description: An adjective is not usually followed by a verb 'to do', uninflected present tense, infinitive or
Suggestion: Refer to capable and do

Sentence: It is depend on their selves.
Description: The token is is not usually followed by a verb, base: uninflected present, imperative or infinitive
Suggestion: Refer to is and depend

Sentence: They want to do it or not because I know that the men can do the women job and so do the women.
Suggestion: Refer to women and job