Some people think money give happiness but some says money creates lot of problems. Which point of view you would prefer and give your opinion.

There is a well said "money is honey". In given statement some of people believe that money creates lot of problems in life but other side some belive happiness is because of money. Here i would accord both there point of view but in different terms and conditions.

Multifarious points are there to support that money is the reason of happiness,first and for most one can live luxury life with the help of money as, he can buy a big car, live in big houses and fulfill there lot of needs and there dreams,moreover one can get high education and do study in some high level schools or collages. Now a day's technology is also becoming important need of daily life and for buying any expensive product of new technology money is needs, so also it is proved that money is also one reason that make us join with today's world and latest technology.

Numerous sentences are also there to accord another point of view which depicts money as a problem,as money is today's' first need of everyone so it is sure that everyone would need it at any cost and in search of that need today money is decreasing the kindness and love form people's mind which forces them to go away from their relatives and loving ones,moreover person with more money is owner of more enemies for example, enemies like thief or some business partners who wish have all business under their control.

As my notion, one should have money but in limit that keep him down to earth and let him to stay close to his relatives and loving ones,furthermore one should not have as less amount of money that he could not fulfill his needs,and that are the some reasons or some points which make me to be accord of both the points.

To recapitulate,both of the statements have their own significance,we can not accord any one of it,as we all know excess of anything is also bad so one should have money but not more than enough.

fulfill there lot of needs and there dreams,
fulfill their lot of needs and their dreams,

money is also one reason that make us
money is also one reason that makes us

Sentence: In given statement some of people believe that money creates lot of problems in life but other side some belive happiness is because of money.
Error: belive Suggestion: believe

Don't forget punctuation marks.
Always put a space after punctuation marks. Essay e-rater is sensitive.