Some people think one should stay all their life in the same job, whereas others advocate changing jobs from time to time. Discuss both views and give your own opinion.

in this materialistic world, everyone is engaged with a job as it is universally acknowledged that "work is worship". Presently, some proportion of people are of the opinion that working in one field for whole life brings more benefits to social,personal and commercial life. By contrast, others claim that joining different jobs at regular basis proves more useful. Here, i would like to account for both sides with my opinion.

There are manifold points to shore up former view. First and foremost, working in a particular field for long time allows one to become more skillful and experienced i...

working in a particular field for long time allows
working in a particular field for a long time allows

his chances of promotion are more greater //you had this issue in other essays
his chances of promotion are much greater

for sake of getting poularity in other fields
for the sake of getting popularity in other fields

decision regarding job sectors require
decisions regarding job sectors require

Sentence: For example, in my country, Navjot singh sidhu has started his career as a cricketer and later he joined role of judge, commentator, member of parliament respectively for sake of getting poularity in other fields.
Error: poularity Suggestion: popularity

Sentence: Adding to it, this phenomenon could be productive to get rid of boredm while doing same job for a decade.
Error: boredm Suggestion: boredom

Sentence: To recapitulate, working to earn is the prime duty for everyone. decision regarding job sectors require a great deal of analyzation for best outcomes.
Error: analyzation Suggestion: No alternate word