Some people think that parents should teach children how to be good members of the society. Others, however, believe that school is the place to learn this.Discuss both these views and give your own opinion.

Some people think that parents should teach children how to be good members of the society. Others, however, believe that school is the place to learn this.
Discuss both these views and give your own opinion.

The issue of who is responsible for teaching children how to play an acceptable role in society has become controversial recently. There are numerous conflicting ideas between those who believe that parents are in charge of doing so, and others who claim that this is schools' responsibility. In what follows, both these viewpoints will first discussed, and then my own position would be delineated.

To begin with, on one side of the argument there are people who argue that the benefits of teaching children how to be good members of society by parents outweigh its disadvantages. The primary reason for supporting this idea is that parents have great impact on children, and they spend more time with children too. It helps to think of parents who play an important role in society and all people respect them; therefore, their children are keen on how to play similar role, and learn many useful things from their parents easily; as a result, it is obvious why many gravitate towards this point of view.

On the other hand, others think that schools should deal with teaching children how to benefit the society because it is probable that some parents mislead their children intensionally or even unintensionally. A superb example of this is parents who do some criminals like embazzalment. The codes of ethics of these kinds of parents differ from society and cause children defer to wrong goals and act in order to achieve them. After considering this example, it is clear why this idea is supported by many.

To sum up, no one can deny the benefits and importance of parents role in teaching children how to be good members of society; however, I personally agree with schools are the right place for learning this matter since all parents do not have the right information and values; hence, learning this thing in schools seems more advantageous.

A superb example of this is parents who do some criminals like embazzalment.
A superb example of this is that parents do some criminals like embazzalment.

Sentence: On the other hand, others think that schools should deal with teaching children how to benefit the society because it is probable that some parents mislead their children intensionally or even unintensionally.
Error: unintensionally Suggestion: No alternate word
Error: intensionally Suggestion: No alternate word

Sentence: A superb example of this is parents who do some criminals like embazzalment.
Error: embazzalment Suggestion: ?