some people think that robots are very important to human’s future development. Others think that they are dangerous and have negative effects on society. Discuss both opinions and give your personal view.

Due to the rapid development of the advanced technology, robots are more likely to be ubiquitous in our future society. Some people treat this as a positive trend, while others disagree. The negative impacts brought by robots are of concern to those people. In my opinion, the benefits of robots outweigh the drawbacks of it.

People who support robots give out the following reasons. Firstly, for the sake of safety, robots can be used to replace mankind in doing hazardous work such as mineral exploration and tunnel excavation. Also, with the application of robots, researchers are able to be mo...