some people think that a sense of competition in children should be encouraged.others believe that children who are taught to co-operate rather than compete become more useful adults

The competition has been increased drastically over the years. In relation to this, some assert that a sense of competition in children should be encouraged while others presume that the children with sense of co-operation become better adults. Both the aspects are discussed in the following paragraphs.

To begin with,in the era of competition,life seems to be a race. An individual has to be better than the rest in order to be a successful person. The proactive measures are taken by parents and teachers which attributed a sense of hunger to be at the top and quality to compete. An individual must be emotionally balanced and intellectually clear to compete and survive. It has been seen that the sense of competition among sportsmen plays a pivotal role. Moreover, as far as studies are concerned, the hard work and determination to compete is the key role to success nowadays. For an illustration, to get admission in a reputed institute which comprises of minimal number of vacant seats, one must be better than the rest which is solely judged by competitive exam.

Moving further, sometimes being competitive means being selfish and arrogant.One can not shun the importance of co-operation.Healthy competing changed the dynamics of the term competition. Most of the youths are like this, who helps the other colleges related to academics etcetera and give substantial competition in an exam or in any activity. This behaviour portray the character of an individual. These kind of person undoubtedly become the most reputated and benevolent personality of society. Henceforth,moral values and co-operation go hand in hand.

This behaviour portray the character of an individual
This behaviour portrays the character of an individual

Where is the conclusion paragraph?