Some people think that teenagers should do unpaid work to help society because this will help them to be better individuals and also improve the society as a whole To what extent do you agree or disagree with this proposal

Some people think that teenagers should do unpaid work to help society because this will help them to be better individuals and also improve the society as a whole. To what extent do you agree or disagree with this proposal

Teenagers are considered as the most energetic work force of a society and they can play a vital role in the development of a society. Many people believe that this young population should take part in unpaid work as this participation will not only help the society,but will also help the teenagers to improve their individual lives. In the following paragraphs, both aspects are discussed.

The participation of teenagers in volunteer work help them in becoming better individuals. It develops their professional skills that are useful in their working life. For instant, taking part in unpaid work enable them to work in a team as well as individually.Furthermore, it enables the teenagers to improve other skills of teenagers such as ability to communicate effectively, time management abilities,and working under pressure.

In addition to professional skills,the teenagers also get an opportunity to boost their personalities. For example, those teenagers who participate in unpaid work have more senses of responsibilities as compared to those who do not take part in volunteer work.

Volunteer work is also useful for the whole society. For instant, volunteers who keep their streets and neighbourhood areas clean, prevent people of their area from many epidemic diseases. Similarly, they help in educating the masses through teaching in schools and colleges. In addition, they help the society in case of emergencies such as road accidents etc.

To summarize, participation in unpaid work is quite helpful for teenagers in their personal as well as professional lives, while serving the society. Hence, I believe that societies where teenagers take part in volunteer work are more developed as compared to the societies where teenagers are less active and do not take part in volunteer work.

Teenagers are considered the most energetic work force
Teenagers are considered as the most energetic work force

as it will not only help the society,but it will also help the teenagers to become better individuals
Description: 'Not only...but also' is not used properly. can you re-write this sentence?

Sentence: Volunteer work help the teenagers in becomming better individuals.
Description: The fragment work help the is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace help with verb, past tense

Sentence: For instant, volunteer work provide them any opportunity to work in a team,hence, enhance their team working abilities.
Description: The fragment work provide them is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace provide with verb, past tense

a society where teenagers take part in volunteer work are more developed
a society ...is more developed

Error: becomming Suggestion: becoming

Sentence: Hence, I belive that a society where teenagers take part in volunteer work are more developed as compared to the societies where the teenagers are less active and do not take part in volunteer work.
Error: belive Suggestion: believe