Some people think that there will be decrease in international travel in future Do you think the less amount of international travel is a positive or negative development

Some people think that there will be decrease in international travel in future .Do you think the less amount of international travel is a positive or negative development?

There is a universally acknowledged fact that the world has become a smaller place due to the rapid advancement in technology. People can easily travel anytime anywhere though out the world. In my opinion, if international tourism will be declined in near future it puts negative effects on nation’s economy and employment. This will be proven by analyzing in forthcoming paragraphs.

To begin with, the economies of enormous countries are heavily depending upon international travel. It is a valuable source of foreign exchange for the government of nation. For instance, in Switzerland, the massive amounts of visitors come and spend money on recreational activities in this nation. It is apparent the government will face financial crisis if international travel will less to great extent in future.

Secondly, the tourism also provides job opportunity for individuals. For example, the numbers of employee are doing work in hotels as well as shops because almost all visitors stay at hotel and take the food from restaurant. Therefore, It also helps flourish many other industries like food, hotels and so on. It is crystallized from the above illustrations is that people will be lost their jobs. Consequently, the average standard of living will decline and on the flip side, the unemployment will go on sky lofty.

After analyzing the above points, it has been proven that it directly creates unfavorable circumstances for various nations. It is believed that the every country can develop with rapid pace by promoting tourism. It is expected that every government should preserve their traditional monuments and keep the environment friendly to attract the traveller.

It is crystallized from the above illustrations is that people will be lost their jobs.