Some people think that TV is a source of information and education Others believe that TV is useful for entertainment only Discuss both views and give your opinion

Some people think that TV is a source of information and education. Others believe that TV is useful for entertainment only. Discuss both views and give your opinion.

Undoubtedly, TV is one of the miracles of science. Nowadays, TV is available in every household of a nation no matter it is house of a opulent family or a destitute family. Some people hold the opinion that normally viewers watch TV for the purpose to gain information and education; whereas, others have the conflicting views. Here, in the below essay I will try to enunciate on both the facts with my own perception.

To begin with, indubitably TV is a medium that provide lots of information that people are not aware of. Firstly, channels like Discovery, National Geographic and B.B.C telecast documentaries that can broaden the knowledge of people especially students as these channels provide cognitive learning programs. Moreover, TV is a source of education in many schools as teachers normally show videos lesson on a TV followed by a theoretical class; definitely, this method make youngsters learn faster and in a better way. In addition News channels on TV provide the breaking news and bring news from around the globe.

Further emphasizing on my point of view, TV is a source where people can watch different advertisements that help them to choose the best products that are available in a market in the reasonable cost. Therefore, it is not wrong to say that TV is electronic equipment that is useful to gather information and education.

However, one cannot deny that TV is also used for an entertainment. There are numerous channels that show serials, movies, sports and reality shows those not only entertain subscribers but also give them a chance to participate in a game. Undeniably, people watch their favorite sports personality on TV and enjoy their game that give them satisfaction as well as encourage them to participate in some kind of sports in their personal life. Thus, TV is also a source of entertainment.

To recapitulate, by looking at the above points, I definitely think that TV is a powerful medium that is used for the purpose of entertainment, information and education. Moreover, I believe these idiot boxes has a great impact and influence on the life of people living in society

a medium that provide lots of information
a medium that provides lots of information

I believe these idiot boxes has a great impact
I believe these idiot boxes have a great impact