Some people think universities should focus on employment while others think they should only focus on academic work Discuss both and give your opinion

Some people think universities should focus on employment, while others think they should "only" focus on academic work. Discuss both and give your opinion.

Universities can play a crucial role in person’s progression. Whether universities should train students for their future careers or it should concentrate on academic works has arised enormous debates.

Some people believe that postgraduate education should provide students with the knowledge and experiences needed for their future professional life. In their view, the period in which people study in the university is their golden time of learning and required job skills should be thought there. In this way, they could easily find their admired job after graduation without wandering in the society for a suitable career.

On the other hand, others argue that university is a place for teaching the up-dated knowledge. This group believes that concentrating on academic works and doing research in different fields may broaden students’ minds. Also, in this way students will learn many valuable skills such as critical and intellectual thinking and problem solving skills which are necessary and helpful not only in their careers but also in their personal lives. In fact, young students would have enough time to find out more about the possible jobs they can have and in the postgraduate period they should just focus on the academic learning.

In my opinion, although pure academic work would have many advantages, universities should consider students’ professions for their future jobs as well. It is cristal clear that qualified employees who have learned how to obstcle likely problems in an academic way, would be more productive and successful in their jobs.

Sentence: It is cristal clear that qualified employees who have learned how to obstcle likely problems in an academic way, would be more productive and successful in their jobs.
Error: obstcle Suggestion: obstacle
Error: cristal Suggestion: crystal

Minimum 250 words wanted.