Some people want the main purpose of television should be education while others think that TV should be for entertainment only Discuss both sides and give your opinion

Some people want the main purpose of television should be education while others think that TV should be for entertainment only. Discuss both sides and give your opinion.

A group of people recommend that the major duty of the entertaining box, so called television, is to telecast thoughtful programmes that educate the viewers. In contrast, others firmly believe that TV is designed solely for entertaining the people. In my view, I suggest that both education and entertainment are to be given equal preferences amid this dual opinion.

On one hand, it is argued that educational related contents should be given the high priority due to various reasons. One of the reasons is televisions act as the sole device to teach people effectively, since it occupies a much time in our every day’s life. Therefore, our leisure time can be spent informatively. Another significant reason is the programs that are bases on numerous meaningful educational contents not only improve the cognitive function of young minds, but also save their valuable childhood time to shape their brain, and it mold them to move in a right direction for a successful career. For instance, History TV channel gives much more importance in telecasting ancient history and scientific programs, which are so meaningful, helps children substantially. Hence, it is expected that TV must mainly broadcast the necessarily thoughtful programs.

On the other hand, it is arguable that entertainment is the sole factor for which TVs are made. As in this contemporary, busy world, majority of people lead a stressful life, and they require an instant energetic refreshment through entertainment in the form of video songs, movies, and game shows. Also, it is proved that, for example, hearing melodious music decreases the pressure and tension, and keep our body and mind refilled with adequate energy which is much needed for our next day work. Thus, it is suggested that TVs should vastly render entertaining programs.

In conclusion, after analyzing from both sides, I am convinced that both educational and entertainment contents which are telecast in mixed proportions in different TV channels equally boosts youngster’s knowledge and adult’s energy that cater their need. After all, humans are not robots to live their life in a robotic manner, hence, relevant age group people should be provided with their favorite shows according to their interests.

educational related contents should be given the high priority
the high priority should be given to educational related contents

One of the reasons is televisions act as the sole device
One of the reasons is that televisions act as the sole device

the programs that are bases on numerous meaningful educational contents
the programs that are based on numerous meaningful educational contents

and it mold them to move in a right direction
Description: 'it' refers to what? Be sensitive to use pronouns.

History TV channel gives much more importance in telecasting ancient history and scientific programs, which are so meaningful, helps children substantially.
Description: what is the subject for 'helps'? can you re-write this sentence?

both educational and entertainment contents which are telecast in mixed proportions in different TV channels equally boosts youngster’s knowledge
both educational and entertainment contents ... boost youngster’s knowledge

------------------------