Some say that public health is important and there should be more sports facilities.Others say that they have small impact on individual.Discuss both views and give your opinion.

Healthy mind lives in a healthy body. One can not the shun the importance of physical fitness. Some assert that public health is important and there should be more sports facilities while others presume that sports have small impact on an individual life. Both the aspects are discussed in the following paragraphs.

To begin with, sports play an indispensable role in an individual life. One can can shun the importance of fitness in day-to-day life. This the sole reason that in primary schools sports education is mandatory. Sports and fitness go hand in hand. Sports attribute numerous advantages. Firstly, discipline in an individual, to be successful in life on has to be disciplined and sports plays a key role. Secondly, the proper balance of body , the facts and figures show that there are certain amount of calories that a body has to burn by sweating out due to physical activities and proportionally one is able to attain the balance in life. Moreover,in countries like India there are limited sports facilities that has to be enhanced at wild pace. Proactive measures must be taken to impart quality sports facilities. For an illustration, constructing health clubs and gymkhana clubs,constructing sports cities etcetera .

Moving further, it is undeniable that countries like India is still fighting for basic need such as food, cloth and shelter. There are immense social problems that has to be cope up first such as lack of education, poverty, gradual increase in crime rate etcetera. These factors grab the prime importance despite of sports facilities.Moreover, in today's era, every individual is educated enough to take care of himself/herself by adopting substantial healthy habits such as balanced diet, morning and evening walk , meditation etcetera . These parameters assert that there is no need of substantial sports facilities and the problems of international importance has to be solved first

To recapitulate, I will emphasize that both aspects have there own importance. Individual must step forward for a healthy life and additionally government must step forward to take necessary actions.

Firstly, discipline in an individual, to be successful in life on has to be disciplined and sports plays a key role.
Firstly, discipline in an individual; To be successful in life one has to be disciplined and sports play a key role.

limited sports facilities that has to be enhanced at wild pace
limited sports facilities that have to be enhanced at a wild pace

social problems that has to be cope up
social problems that have to be coped up