Some think that these environmental problems are too big for individuals to be solved while others think that individuals cannot solve these environmental problems unless governments make some action Discuss both views and give your opinion

Some think that these environmental problems are too big for individuals to be solved, while others think that individuals cannot solve these environmental problems unless governments make some action. Discuss both views and give your opinion.

Undoubtedly, in the 21st century, every country is facing environmental issues which are major concerns not even for developed and developing nations, but also for the incipient countries. Some people hold the opinion that it is the regime of a country which should come forward and take precautionary measures. While to some extent, I tend to agree with this viewpoint. Although in my opinion every individual can also contribute to this cause. In my below essay, I will enunciate both these facts.

To begin with, there are multifarious reasons which can create imbalance in the environment. Firstly, the main cause of an environmental predicament for every nation is the increase in pollution, which is getting worse day by day due to the increase in traffic congestion. Secondly, the deforestation practice which has been started to have additional land spaces to create more construction sites. Finally, there are some non-biodegradable wastes, for instance plastic bags which are harmful to the environment.

On the one hand, some people hold the opinion that it is the higher authority, which should come forward to solve the environmental problems, as an individual may not have sufficient time or money to get rid of these problems. The government can introduce more and better public transports such as buses and trains. If public transports are superior than, more people of a nation would choose these options to commute from one place to another. Moreover, the regime should encourage all the automobiles companies to manufacture vehicles which can run on the free source of energy, for instance on solar and water.

On the other hand, other people tend to argue on these facts and they feel that, no doubt it is the responsibility of the regime to deal with most of the environmental problems. However, as a lone we can also contribute lots to this cause. First and foremost everyone knows, that pollution can be reduced by decreasing the number of private vehicles on the road. To achieve this, we can either use car pooling options with our friends or make use of the public transports. Secondly, we can reduce our daily wastes and stop using plastic bags completely.

To recapitulate, to some extent no doubt environmental problems cannot be solved by the individuals, rather it is the regime which should come forward to control the environmental problems. On the contrary, if every person starts contributing their bit, it can make a huge difference.

Although in my opinion every individual can also contribute to this cause.
Description: This is a clause. where is the sentence?

Secondly, the deforestation practice which has been started to have additional land spaces to create more construction sites.
Description: what is the verb for this sentence? can you re-write this sentence?

If public transports are superior than, more people of a nation would choose
If public transports are superior, then more people of a nation would choose