Student who start university course but do not complete it should be fined Do you agree or disagree with this statement

Student who start university course but do not complete it should be fined. Do you agree or disagree with this statement?

University plays a pivotal role to educate students and provide them holistic knowledge to become a civilized citizen in the society but there are a large number of pupils who are not able to accomplish their course by some reasons. Therefore, I believe they should not be punished.

To begin with, there might be several causes to hinder the students to achieve their goal even willingly. Financial burden would be one of them that contribute to halt the university studies. For instance, if you have an immense aspiration to undertake the university course and obtain a rewarding certificate, but you are financially encroached and consequently ,you will be unable to complete your studies and drop it off.

In addition, political influence and instability could be another supporting factor which plays a great role to hinder it. Perhaps, student can be influenced by a particular political party and commence to involve in politics putting his/her study aside with a great hope of being a prominent leader of the nation. Definitely such acts bring hindrance on the way to success.

On the other hand, what I believe is that fining is not a concrete solution of this problem rather these students should be encouraged time and again by their parents or mentors so that they can continue their studies. Perhaps, motivation is a key to them to succeed which should be passed on them via different approaches or strategies. For example, education awareness campaign should be organised by community periodically not to derail them from the path.

In conclusion, what I would like to express that these student who are on the verge of quitting the education should be considered seriously and they should be supported by all sorts of assistance or aid.