Studying abroad can be highly motivated for students and also inspire their dreams. However, while studying abroad can have a number of positive effects on students, there are also many difficulties that they may meet along the way. With this in mind, it

Studying abroad can be highly motivated for students and also inspire their dreams. However, while studying abroad can have a number of positive effects on students, there are also many difficulties that they may meet along the way. With this in mind, it is more advantageous to study at home.

To what do you agree and disagree with this statement.

Whether or not it is essential for students to study in foreign countries to be a hotly debated issue. There are those who argue that there will be varieties of beneficial things if students decide to study abroad. To my mind, there are both advantages and disadvantages for studying in foreign countries.

With the developed educational systems in foreign countries, students would have many benefits to equip with their professional skills later. It is clear that a large number amount of valuable knowledge is absorbed by students in the fields of chemistry, physics or astronomy. In these fields, students have adequate labs and advanced technologies to meet requirements of doing further researches or doing experiment. As a result, they will gain and improve much more academic knowledge. Moreover, living far away from home, young adults may be more mature than those who approach domestic educational system because they have to cook, look after themselves as well as daily timetable. Particularly, learners have a golden opportunity to understand better a wide range of culture thanks to foreign students.

It seems to me that although there are positive and negative aspects of studying abroad. It is true that advantages are overweight disadvantages. It is necessary for parents who have high income to allow and encourage their children to study abroad. This is the best way to equip their professional skills with valuable knowledge.

Minimum 250 words wanted

better to have 4-5 paragraphs:

para 1: introduction
para 2: reason 1
para 3: reason 2
para 4: reason 3 (optional)
para 5: conclusion

or:

para 1: introduction
para 2: idea one.
para 3: however, idea two
para 4: in my opinion...