Successful sport professionals can earn a great deal more money than people in other important professions. Some people think this is fully justified while others think it is unfair. Discuss both these views and give your own opinion.

The subject of whether successful sport professional should earn a whale of money than people in other important industries has triggered an extremely controversy among people. Some argue that it is absolutely unacceptable that those lucky sport players should have derived the unimaginably countless money. However, many people contend that their income is definitely reasonable. In this essay, I will examine both sides and offer my opinion.

It is undeniable that supporters of the former point of view have their solid reasons. First of all, compared to the outstanding scientists, such Albert ...

has triggered an extremely controversy among people.
has triggered an extreme controversy among people.

many players who actually do not perform well enough are still obtain the innumerable cash.
many players who actually do not perform well enough can still obtain the innumerable cash.

Sentence: First of all, compared to the outstanding scientists, such Albert Einstein and Newton, who have advanced the society revolutionarily, those victorious sporters, as a matter of fact, have not accomplished nothing but only entertained common people.
Error: revolutionarily Suggestion: No alternate word