Successful sports professionals can earn a great deal more money than people in other important professions Some people think this is fully justified while others think it is unfair Discuss both these views and give your own opinion

Successful sports professionals can earn a great deal more money than people in other important professions. Some people think this is fully justified while others think it is unfair. Discuss both these views and give your own opinion.

Celebrities around the world earn a remuneration which is incomparable with other professionals. This includes many sports professionals also who distinguish themselves for the money they are earning. While there are different views concerning the magnitude of money they earn, I am of the opinion that the amount they get is completely justified. Sports professionals are expected to set a higher standard and excellence in their own choice of sports, and along with this, they need to take mammoth risks which is not expeccted in any other profession. Truly, to establish oneself as a sports professional requires a life time effort.

First of all, only a few percent of sports professionals are fortunate enough to earn a big money. Analyzing the characteristics of the paragons, it is evident that, they have exhibited extraordinary persistence, perseverance and passion to earn the fame. Apparently, they need to follow a strict diet and needs to live a life which has many restrictions when compared to common man. To exemplify, a swimmer is required to get up early in the morning and practice irrespective of the climatic conditions. Also he is expected to follow a strict diet. Along with this, it is quite significant to observe that a sport career has only a short life span. To establish oneself as a virtuoso in the respective field, a sports person needs to have an unique talent. This can be quite evident in people like Sachin Tendulkar, Messi and similar icons who are being respected and revered for their contribution, hard work and the standards they have set.

Secondly it will be unfair to state that other professionals are less paid. For instance a doctor or a IT(Information Technology) professional also is well paid in the contemporary times. Similarly it can be seen that actors are also earning an exuberant remuneration. Nonetheless, the amount of risk they need to take is comparatively less. To exemplify, a doctor need not take a risk which can affect his health and life whereas a football player needs to face the physical injuries while he is playing on the ground. The demise of Phillip Hughes due to a ball struck him at the top of the neck is devastating and depressing.

In conclusion, the amount of money that a sport person earns is justified. For the inspiration and entertainment that they bring, and for the excellence and spirit that they display, deserves special appreciation and rewards.

risks which is not expeccted
risks which are not expected

Sentence: Sports professionals are expected to set a higher standard and excellence in their own choice of sports, and along with this, they need to take mammoth risks which is not expeccted in any other profession.
Error: expeccted Suggestion: expected