Task 2 It is important for all towns and cities to have large public spaces such as squares and parks Do you agree or disagree with this statement

Task 2: It is important for all towns and cities to have large public spaces such as squares and parks. Do you agree or disagree with this statement?

In recent years, there has been growing consideration of government regarding building public spaces such as squares and parks in cities and towns. While it is argued by many that public spaces are extremely beneficial to the modern lifestyle, there still remains some arguments that these spaces are useless and costly to construct. Overall, it is my personal view that it is important for all town and cities to have large public spaces.

First of all, public spaces should be built in towns and countries for the sake of improving people’s health. It is an indisputable fact that people nowad...

there has been growing consideration of government
there has been a growing consideration of government

Public spaces, therefore, not only provide people with places to walk and do exercises, they also expose people to
Public spaces, therefore, not only provide people with places to walk and do exercises, but also expose people to

Sentence: Such places as museums, squares and even parks are mainly characterised by the history of towns and cities and are enjoyed by the majority of population, so the preservation of public spaces has a positive impact on the awareness of people in modern life.
Error: characterised Suggestion: characterized

Sentence: Squares decorated with the photos and things of war will remind young generation of the harsh life in earlier times, thus making youngters conscious of their good situation now and make every effort to do the best.
Error: youngters Suggestion: youngsters

Don't repeat words, phrases or sentences. like:
for the sake of