Team activities can teach more skills for life than other activities which are played alone To what extent do you agree or disagree

Team activities can teach more skills for life than other activities which are played alone. To what extent do you agree or disagree?

It is universally acknowledged that "we learn from womb to tomb". Presently, participating in the team activities is considered much better for learning the skills of life than playing alone. Here, I would like to accord with the given statement.

There are manifold points to shore up my point of view. First and foremost, the team work plays a magnificent role to nourish a child with the superior traits. For example, unlike playing alone, a person learns team spirit, leadership, cooperation, obedience and the importance of unity while playing with the team mates. Hence, one is expected to be the noble character under the influence of joint activities. Moreover, the players get an opportunity to socialise with others while performing in the team units. As a result, it can not only make them the extrovert persons but also develop the sense of fraternity. Consequently, they are likely to rub shoulder with each other in the every field to ensure the massive development of their nation.

Further emphasising on my point of view, the role of team work to have overall development is excellent. To be specific, the participants find the optimum chance to learn something worthwhile from the outstanding performers in their teams. Besides this, the useful tips and strategies given by the members of their team could be very fruitful to overcome their weaknesses. Therefore, the foundation of an all around development could be laid down in the lap of team work. On the contrary, others have contrasting views.

They think that playing alone enables an individual to be a maverick character. To illustrate, a person deals with all the responsibilities while performing alone to succeed. But, one has to be dependant over others when they play in a team. Thence, the individual activities boost the self esteem and the level of confidence to win the goals by employing self efforts. What is more, unlike team activities, a performer has to be very focused and determinate for accomplishing the triumph as he is the only one to be blamed in case of defeat. As a result, playing alone make an individual much responsible and the disciplined character.

To recapitulate, both aspects hold their own significance. We can neither support or go against either of the each side entirely but still I believe that the team activities are weightier than an individual activity.

playing alone make an individual
playing alone makes an individual

We can neither support or go against either of the each side
We can either support or go against either of the each side

neither...nor...
either...or...

Sentence: But, one has to be dependant over others when they play in a team.
Error: dependant Suggestion: No alternate word

The following sentences are not supportive to the arguments:
'But, one has to be dependant over others when they play in a team. Thence, the individual activities boost the self esteem and the level of confidence to win the goals by employing self efforts.'