Team sports are generally promoted as a great way to keep fit and build character. However, sporting events such as soccer matches are often accompanied by violence between rival supporters and other forms of antisocial behavior. If sporting events can le

Team sports are generally promoted as a great way to keep fit and build character. However, sporting events such as soccer matches are often accompanied by violence between rival supporters and other forms of antisocial behavior. If sporting events can lead to antisocial behavior, can team sports really be good for us?

It is often debatable question for mass media what is the impact of sporting events on societies. Some people are in the opinion that sports for individuals can make healthier and build character whereas others think that these sports event could lead to rival activities. Although some people could make anti-social atmosphere, this is the time for the enjoyment and feel like patriotism.

To begin with, sports occasions may not always lead to anti-social activities. When any team got defeat in the match and as a consequence people can do disgusting activities. This can lead because of some tempt nature groups of people. For example, sometimes referee could give wrong discussion in the football match so some asocial people may try to opposite of the games.

On the other hand, there are several reasons to support that team sports are really good for us. During matches, people may enjoy the games with different countries people and wear their own countries t-shirt and cheers for their team spirit. Furthermore, we can foster patriotism environment through sporting events. In this time, they can interact with various cultures people and see different regions of the world. They can see matches without worries of stress, tension of life and just enjoy and feel relax through games.

In conclusion, I am of the opinion that only some people can do rival activities and most of others people comes for enjoyment and relaxation. I agree that these types sporting games through people can interact and learn their cultures and languages.

It is often debatable question
It is often a debatable question

sports for individuals can make healthier
sports can make individuals healthier

people may enjoy the games with different countries people
people may enjoy the games with different people from other countries

and feel relax through games
and feel relaxing through games

Sentence: During matches, people may enjoy the games with different countries people and wear their own countries t-shirt and cheers for their team spirit.
Description: A noun, plural, common is not usually followed by a noun, plural, common
Suggestion: Refer to countries and people
Suggestion: Refer to countries and t-shirt

Sentence: In this time, they can interact with various cultures people and see different regions of the world.
Suggestion: Refer to cultures and people

Sentence: In conclusion, I am of the opinion that only some people can do rival activities and most of others people comes for enjoyment and relaxation.
Suggestion: Refer to others and people