There are advantages and disadvantages of living in a large city

It is an undeniable fact that the number of city population has increased considerably and at the same time the size of the world's cities is expanding year by year. According to the latest statistics, just over 50 percent of world's population lives in the cities. Indeed, there are an array of advantages and disadvantages of living in the cities and this essay will discuss both sides and draw conclusion.

Firstly, most people prefer cities to countryside for luxury lifestyle. Transport system are more satisfactory than it is in rural areas, so people can get in anywhere wanted with buses, subway or other vehicles. However, a great number of inhabitants who live in the country suffer from while going to somewhere and also they are forced to go to the cities for prominent universities, hospitals and other facilities.

Another plus point is that cities are teeming with amenities for leisure time activity such as clubs and sleepovers. For this reason, young people are inclined to live in enormous cities. Apart from that, the youths are able to find suitable job in the cities adeptly.

Alongside with these merits, there are several drawbacks of living in the cities as well. First and foremost coin is that the air of cities is dirty because of being released gases by various factories and plants. Another adverse point is high level of stress. Everyday sticking in traffic congestion several hours and working heavily bring about stress.

After analyzing both positive and negative aspects of living in cities the appropriate conclusion can be drawn. Development in the cities related to technology and education help people to improve their skills and be more educated. This statement reflects my stance.

and draw conclusion.
and draw a conclusion.

Transport system are more satisfactory
Transport system is more satisfactory

who live in the country suffer from while going to somewhere
who live in the country suffer while going to somewhere

Development in the cities related to technology and education help people to improve their skills
Development ... helps people to improve their skills