There are serval factor that motivate people to stay in workforce Among them money is the most important factor reason for the same To what extent do you agree or disagree

There are serval factor that motivate people to stay in workforce . Among them , money is the most important factor /reason for the same .

To what extent do you agree or disagree?

It goes without saying that it is not true fact . Almost all of us do work and jobs to earn money . However , money also plays an indispensable role in our Life . So that some people spend whole life in a job.It is becoming more crucial in jobs sector . An argument has been put forward that some people say serval reasons that motivate people stay in workforce . Other say money is important factor for the same . According to me . This statement holds valid ground .

There are a plethora of reasons why I think some people stay in workforce for earning money . First and foremost point which comes to my mind that a lot of people are doing jobs for earning money . Becuase in materialistic world ,money has become important part in job . With the money people can fulfil the needs of their family. Secondly, we can see in our society . People always change their jobs if they get more pay from other jobs . Thirdly, some people are not happy with their job. But they are doing jobs for sake of money.

On the other hand , some people say other reasons that motivate people to stay in workforce . Humans are a social animals . When they do jobs . They attach emotionally with other people . So that they do not change job. While, comfort is also vital factor . A lot of people feel comfort from their jobs .

In conclusion , after pondering over a great deal of thoughts and deliberation with my self. I come to this conclusion that wealth also plays important role for staying in workforce . But we can see a lot of other factor also influence us for staying in a job

it is not true fact .
it is not a true fact .
it is not true in fact .

Sentence: So that some people spend whole life in a job.It is becoming more crucial in jobs sector .
Suggestion: Refer to jobs and sector

money is important factor
money is an important factor

a lot of other factor
a lot of other factors

Sentence: An argument has been put forward that some people say serval reasons that motivate people stay in workforce .
Error: serval Suggestion: No alternate word

Sentence: With the money people can fulfil the needs of their family.
Error: fulfil Suggestion: fulfill

punctuation marks are not used properly.