These days Internet has brought a revolution in the world what are the advantages and disadvantages of internet

These days Internet has brought a revolution in the world. what are the advantages and disadvantages of internet?

Internet is a tool which is mainly used to gain information and knowledge. In today's world, internet has a lot of importance and significance in everyone's life. There are numerous advantages of internet along with certain disadvantages as ' Every rose comes with thorns '. I will discuss both the merits and demerits of internet in the upcoming paragraphs.

To begin with the advantages, the first and foremost point which strikes my mind is that we can gain a lot of information in just a single click with the help of internet. We can gain a lot of knowledge related to any subject. Moreover, it help the students and workers to organise and analyse their work more efficiently. It saves a lot of time of students and workers. It makes the world small and connected. Also, it gives us news of all over the world related to any issue.

Moving further, there are also many on-line educational websites available on the internet which help children to ameliorate in their studies. People can also gain knowledge about different jobs available, according to one's qualification. It plays a great role in our life to connect ourselves with our friends and relatives living far away from us. We can remain attached with them through various social networking sites. We can chat and do video conferencing. Also, we can do on-line shopping of various items like clothes, books, gadgets and so on.

Under the mountain of advantages, there are also some certain disadvantages of internet. It distracts the children from their studies. Children waste a lot of time in chatting on different social networking sites and by playing on-line games too. There are also some vulgar websites that are not relevant for children. Also, by working several hours on internet by using computers and mobiles, adversely affect our health. The facilities provided to us on the internet are making us lazy.

In conclusion, it can be said that we cannot imagine this modern world without internet. It has made our life easier. Almost everyone in this world is dependent like a parasite on the internet for one or other thing but we should use it in a limit as it is rightly said that 'Excess of everything is bad' .Also, it is upto us whether we use it in a right way or in a wrong way.

it help the students and workers to organise
it helps students and workers to organise

Look, most sentences start with the subject 'we', 'it', 'people'. More sentences varieties wanted. for example, those two sentences:

'we can gain a lot of information in just a single click with the help of internet. We can gain a lot of knowledge related to any subject. '

You can re-write them to one sentence:
A single click will open the door to a lot of information and knowledge related to any subject.