Today more people are travelling than ever before.Why is this the case?What are the benefits of travelling for the traveler?

It is true that nowadays people tend to travel more than any other times. There are variety of reasons for this phenomenon which I will investigate them and also I will discuss the advantages of travelling for those who travel.

First of all, if we are prioritize the causes behind the increasing of travelling I must say that the first and the most important factor would be the effect of technology on travelling which made travelling much more convenient and much less time consuming. For instance, now you can have your breakfast in one continent and eat your dinner in other continent. Moreover, currently we have more diversity in means of travelling and every individual can travel the way he or she likes.

In addition, other important reason is the phenomenon of globalization. Due to globalization different nations are in very close interaction, business interaction, cultural interaction and political interaction are currently very common between different countries. Hence, these interactions trigger the increase in travelling. Finally, the last cause that I would like to mention I believe is the growing of commonwealth, because of this change people increasingly becoming able to afford travelling which was not the case in old time.

However, travelling has many advantages, such as; gaining lots of experiences, interacting with new people, experiencing new cultures, facing new opportunities and also for many people travelling is very entertaining and would help them to change their mood. After all we all see the staggering increase of travelling in holidays.

if we are prioritize the causes
if we prioritize the causes

the effect of technology on travelling which made travelling much more convenient
the effect of technology on travelling which mades travelling much more convenient

other important reason is the phenomenon of globalization
another important reason is the phenomenon of globalization

between different countries
among different countries

people increasingly becoming able to afford travelling which was not the case in old time.
people are increasingly able to afford travelling which was not the case in old time.