Today more people are travelling than ever beforeWhy is this the case?What are the benefits of travelling for the traveller?

Today more people are travelling than ever before
Why is this the case?
What are the benefits of travelling for the traveller?

Nowadays, we can observe an increased interest in travelling among people the world over. People are open to exploring new arenas than ever before due to a rise in globalization. It is a welcome trend indeed as it has a host of benefits for the traveller.

A variety of reasons have contributed to the rise in this behaviour among the population. Firstly, a steady increase in employment opportunities everywhere has enabled people to earn more and have higher incomes at their disposal; thus giving wings to their travelling dreams. Secondly, growth in technology has paved way to advanced transportation systems making it easier and faster for anyone travel from one end of the world to another. Finally, many countries and states are actively engaged in promoting tourism in their respective places to generate foreign revenue. In the process, they are offering irrestible deals to attract tourists.

People who engage in these travelling activities definitely have advantages over those do not. Foremost, a traveller has the opportunity to meet new people with different cultures. He learns a lot from his new experiences and improves his socializing and communication skills. He is forced to adapt to the new environment and thus develops a broader mindset. In addition, he gets a chance to explore many new places and learns about the history and cultural heritage of those places. He will have an edge over his fellow countrymen due to the indispensible knowledge that he has aquired in all his travelling endeavours.

To summarize, travelling among the people everywhere is on a steady rise and it is very beneficial to the personalities of the travellers. Travellers and tourists should be encouraged by all the countries for the above mentioned reasons.

Sentence: In the process, they are offering irrestible deals to attract tourists.
Error: irrestible Suggestion: No alternate word

Sentence: He will have an edge over his fellow countrymen due to the indispensible knowledge that he has aquired in all his travelling endeavours.
Error: indispensible Suggestion: No alternate word
Error: aquired Suggestion: No alternate word