Today more people are travelling than ever before. Why is this the cause? what are the benefits of travelling for the traveller?

With the advance of technology, there is an increasing number of human being travelling between cities or countries due to the needed. There is a report doing by the experts showing that it is 30% increasing fanance income from the travelling every year. Compared with before, it is universal acknowledgement that the masses are travelling much more in current modern society. My eassy will elaborate the causes and the benefits for the traveller.

It is obviously that the causes are varied. First and foremost, presently the public transports, such as the bus, the trains and the flights, become common and convenient. Transfering from a place to another, taking bus is a usual way before but it would takes much longer time. While in current fast-paced morden lifestyle's society, taking a flight is more efficiency and it is a common choice for most of business man. As a result, the travelling become easily and frequently. Secondly, the living standards of people become higher, the spend on the travelling are affordable for the public. Consequently, the masses enjoy travelling around the world. Take this as an example that government published a report showing that there are 50% increasing revenue coming from tourism in 2014, compared with 2013.

The frequent travelling are benefit a lot to the travellers. To start with, travelling is one of the most efficient way for business man to do their business successfully around the world. Because travelling allows you communicate to your customers by face-to-face. The relationships are becoming much more better. Therefore the success is easier to achieve. Apart from it, travelling extends the traveller's experience. Going to a different place, experiencing a different culture, which would enrich your knowledge. As a result, people become more mature and sensible.

To conclude, numerous reasons caused the travelling happening often than before. Such as, the common and convenient public transportation , more disposable travelling income and so on. From my point of view, this is the positive development and the publich benefit to easy to make successful business and broaden their knowledge.

due to the needed
due to the needs

it is 30% increasing fanance income
it is 30% increase in finance income

it is universal acknowledgement
it is the universal acknowledgement

Transfering from a place to another, taking bus is a usual way before but it would takes much longer time
Transferring from a place to another by taking bus is a usual way before but it would take much longer time

taking a flight is more efficiency
taking a flight has more efficiency
taking a flight is more efficient

the travelling become easily and frequently
the travelling becomes easily and frequently

the spend on the travelling are affordable
the spending on the travelling are affordable

The frequent travelling are benefit a lot to the travellers
The frequent travelling benefits a lot to the travellers

one of the most efficient way
one of the most efficient ways

are becoming much more better
are becoming much better

Sentence: There is a report doing by the experts showing that it is 30 increasing fanance income from the travelling every year.
Error: fanance Suggestion: finance

Sentence: My eassy will elaborate the causes and the benefits for the traveller.
Error: eassy Suggestion: easy

Sentence: While in current fast-paced morden lifestyle's society, taking a flight is more efficiency and it is a common choice for most of business man.
Error: morden Suggestion: more

Sentence: From my point of view, this is the positive development and the publich benefit to easy to make successful business and broaden their knowledge.
Error: publich Suggestion: public