In today's competitive world, many families find it necessary for both parents to go out to work. While some say the children in these families benefit from the additional income, others feel they lack support because of their parents' absence.

in the past a typical family consisted of a father and a mother.The fathers usually go out to work and the mothers stay at home for cooking and looking after children. Nowadays it has changed very much. Both of parents work and children are deprived of parents' care.

People think that women must stay at home , but the others do not agree with this opinion.
in my view when both parents work children get remarkable benefits. Parents can support children's study in the best schools.They can travel to other countries with their children and children's outlook increase by this way.They can also buy a lot of things as books , toys , clothes. They give money to children without love.

on the other side there are many disadvantages.For example , the parents who do not pay enough attention also are not interested in their children's education.That is why children can go to bad ways as crime. According to statistics most of the childre who make their ways to crime live in a careless family. Such parents think that they can fill their absence , but they must know that money can not buy care. Due to this carelessness in children's mind appears mental problems.

in a nutshell i can tell that it is "rule of life" and we can not change it. But parents must deacrese hours of attendance and pay more attention to their children. They must also keep costant the balance between work life and family.

Sentence: They must also keep costant the balance between work life and family.
Description: The tag an adjective is not usually followed by the
Suggestion: Refer to costant and the

Sentence: According to statistics most of the childre who make their ways to crime live in a careless family.
Error: childre Suggestion: children

Sentence: But parents must deacrese hours of attendance and pay more attention to their children.
Error: deacrese Suggestion: decrease

Error: costant Suggestion: constant

Minimum 250 words wanted.

Always put a space after punctuation marks. E-rater is sensitive.

Always capitalize the first letter of a sentence.