In today's competitive world, many families find it necessary for both parents to go out to work. While some say the children in these families benefit from the additional income, others feel they lack support because of their parents' absence.Give reason

In today's competitive world, many families find it necessary for both parents to go out to work. While some say the children in these families benefit from the additional income, others feel they lack support because of their parents' absence.
Give reasons for your answer and include any relevant examples from your own knowledge or experience.

In the past a typical family consisted of a father who went up to work and a mother who stayed at home for the care of their children. But now it has become a norm to work both mother and father. This situation has both positive and negative aspects. In this essay I will endeavor to shed some light on my viewpoints.

On the one side of the argument there are people who claim that children with working parents are in an advantageous position where their parents can afford best education, good clothing, and also smart phones. They can also gain more from their parents such as going to other place for enjoyment like as historical places, hill stations, and even go to foreign countries for higher studies.

There is also a group of people who oppose this viewpoint. They think that children, whose parents work, May not get enough support and attention from their parents and can feel neglected that may result them in poor performance in school, bad behavior. Moreover, Absence of their parents can push them in malevolent activities such as consumption of different kinds of drugs, and children who belong to poor family may get involved many crimes like burglary, robbery to satisfy their needs.

In conclusion, we can say that is has been necessary to work to both father and mother to accomplish the need of their children and also the family so they may be busy in their work but they should also have to spend time to look after their children and also their development

Sentence: In conclusion, we can say that is has been necessary to work to both father and mother to accomplish the need of their children and also the family so they may be busy in their work but they should also have to spend time to look after their children and also their development
Description: The token is is not usually followed by a verb 'to have', present tense, 3rd person singular
Suggestion: Refer to is and has

More content wanted. Read a real story by a testbig user why more content:
http://www.testbig.com/ielts-essays/some-people-prefer-spend-their-live…