Today's highest sales of popular consumer goods reflect the power of advertising and not the real needs of the society in which they are sold.To what extent do you agree or disagree?

Today's highest sales of popular consumer goods reflect the power of advertising and not the real needs of the society in which they are sold.
To what extent do you agree or disagree?

Advertising is playing the key role for increasing the popularity of consumer goods rather than the real needs of the society. I agree with this topic.

There are media everywhere in our society. As the technology of electronics is improving day by day, mobile phones, computers and even equipment used for printing have become cheap and available. Though these devices advertisement of anything can be reached at any corner of the world easily. The availability of internet is also paying a key role for the spreading advertisement. Companies of consumer goods using this opportunity for the advertising purpose and investing a lot of resource for this purpose. They are making the advertisement of their product interesting and enjoyable so the people get attracted and go for it.

For example, we can say about the advertisement of instant noodles. There are different kinds of noodles are available in the market. But the advertisement of instant noodles takes it in the highest popularity level among the noodles available in the market. Most of the people in the society do not think about the adverse effect of eating those instant noodles. They even do not search for the ingredients used. There are cheaper and better things available in the market. But without advertisement these products cannot become popular in the society.

I like to summarize that the advertisement is a good tool for marketing the products. But people in the society should be careful when buying goods. They should not only think about the advertisement but also should check the quality of the product.

Sentence: Though these devices advertisement of anything can be reached at any corner of the world easily.
Suggestion: Refer to devices and advertisement

Companies of consumer goods using this opportunity for the advertising purpose and investing a lot of resource for this purpose
Companies of consumer goods are using this opportunity for the advertising purpose and investing a lot of resource for this purpose

There are different kinds of noodles are available in the market.
There are different kinds of noodles available in the market.