Topic Learning to play team sports is an important part of a child s education Do you agree or disagree Give reasons for your answer and include any relevant examples from your own knowledge or experience

Topic : Learning to play team sports is an important part of a child’s education.
Do you agree or disagree? Give reasons for your answer and include any relevant examples from your own knowledge or experience.

It is said that learning to play team sports is not an important part of a child’s education, because it is not helpful for children to get jobs. However, I contend that learning to play team sports such as soccer, basket ball and base ball should be contained in child’s education, for playing team sports help children to be a good members in society. Additionally, it helps them improve their own health.

At first, these days, people tend to say that team work which has to be taught in school is of remarkable important in order to be good member in society because we are living with a nu...

playing team sports help children to be a good members in society
playing team sports helps children to be good members in the society

Sentence: For example, it is reported that children who are taught teamwork throught team sports in school adapt to society well in comparison to those who do not learn playing team sports in the school.
Error: throught Suggestion: No alternate word