Topic: in some countries the average weight of people is increasing and their levels of health and fitness are decreasing.What do you think are the causes of these problems and what measures could be taken to solve them?

Topic: in some countries the average weight of people is increasing and their levels of health and fitness are decreasing.
What do you think are the causes of these problems and what measures could be taken to solve them?

Good health is great blessing which is why they say health is wealth. Life is only enjoyable when ones body and soul and in perfect harmony with eact other. Health is affected by many factors, one of which is a persons weight. Another important factor is their fitness which is dependant on their level of physical activity. Both weight and fitness are inversely related to each other.

Many different causes are attributed to the growing number of people getting fatter amd unfit. One of the reasons is eating unhealthy. Fast foods are consumed in huge amounts nowadays. These are rich in fats and very poor in essential amino acids, vitamins and minerals. Another reason for the decline in fitness levels and increase in obesity is sedentary life style. For example, people use cars to drive to even the nearest markets instead of walking, which is very unhealthy.

These problems can be solved or even avoided by taking a few very simple measures. Number one, eat healthy. This will include eating proper amounts of carbohydrates, proteins, fats, minerals and vitamins. Number two, take regular exercise. For instance, people should make it their routine to atleast walk five kilometers a day or go cycling for the same distance.

In the end, it's in a persons own hands to take care of their health and physique. A healthy lifestyle will ensure peaceful living and also, fewer medical expenses. It will also lead to better work capacity and in turn, more quality time can be dedicated to office and family.

Good health is great blessing
Good health is a great blessing

Sentence: Health is affected by many factors, one of which is a persons weight.
Suggestion: Refer to persons and weight

Sentence: One of the reasons is eating unhealthy.
Description: The fragment eating unhealthy . is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace unhealthy with adverb

Sentence: Life is only enjoyable when ones body and soul and in perfect harmony with eact other.
Error: eact Suggestion: ?

Sentence: Another important factor is their fitness which is dependant on their level of physical activity.
Error: dependant Suggestion: No alternate word

Sentence: Many different causes are attributed to the growing number of people getting fatter amd unfit.
Error: amd Suggestion: and

Sentence: For instance, people should make it their routine to atleast walk five kilometers a day or go cycling for the same distance.
Error: atleast Suggestion: at least