Topic: Some people believe that unpaid community service should be a compulsory part of high school programmes (for example working for a charity, improving the neighborhood or teaching sports to younger children). To what extent do you agree or disagree?

Nowadays people have become more materialistic than before, in other word they care about emotional matter less. In this case, one of the government’s strategies would be a compulsory program for high schools to make them take apart in unpaid community services. In this article we are going to elaborate the benefits of this.

Firstly, we have to make our children familiar with humanitarian activities so a high school association is a suitable place for starting this plan beside learning them how to make money its good idea to teach them that money is not all the things. When they learned how to help each other without any expectation they could forgive each other sooner and have more reliable behavior than before. As a result the future society crime would dramatically decline.

Secondly, the quality of social life would be rose up by executing this decision. For instant, who has a art can teach it to younger or poor group of society free so they could learn a new art in addition by that money for example can buy a jacket for cold seasons or use the learned job as a skill and make money by that.

Finally, the atmosphere of high school could be more competitive and students have more interest to take apart both in unpaid activities and courses because unpaid activities would increase their attitude and they would be happier as they are more useful for their society and for their friends.

In conclusion, although engineers and doctors or other jobs are so beneficial for a country but generous and helpfulness of people can survive a country even improve it.

Check out books how to use 'more than....' or '...er...than'

'Nowadays people have become more materialistic than before'

'and have more reliable behavior than before'

Don't forget punctuation marks.