tourism place in our townMiemie and Randayan Island

tourism place in our town

Miemie and Randayan Island

West borneo borders on beach island, most of torism places in west borneo are beaches and islands. Namely Pasir Panjang beach, Kelapa Empat beach, Miemie beach, Temajo island, Randayan Island and etc. outweight employers established torism place each year. An event among intrepreneurs to enrich their income and wealth. Extreme, interesting and modern vehicles are established to attract visitors. But don’t think about it. Enjoy our visiting as visitor. This our time for refreshing and Miemie island is best beach that recommended. It is located in Singkawang, West Borneo.

Miemie island has long white sand and two smallest islands Indonesia. These are icon of Miemie island. The visitors can enjoy the panorama everyside. The visitors can swim in blue sea or rent banana boat to around the island. If the visitors are bored with beach scenery, Miemie island serves zoo and you can see the kinds of animals by bus that available. In holiday, you should book a homestay or villa before visiting it for spending a night there.

If explorers have not satisfied with modern beach, you can visit next location namely Randayan island. Just spend time for about one hour from Miemie island. How about Randayan island scenery? Randayan is more beautiful than Miemie island. You never regret for going there. Not only charming beach but also amazing underwater scenery and has a interesting thing. When you arrive there, the big stone in a row and blue sea with beautiful wave welcome your coming. In the early morning, you can see a great sunrise and in the evening you can peer a sunset with orange, yellow, red, blue sky that draw an abstract painting. What a dainty.

Moreover, you can sail the blue sea by boat that available and snorkeling is a good experience to get unusual sensation. Randayan also serve their visitors well, villa also homestay are available and you can spend a night in tent infront of beach. Randayan island is an unforgettable place in your life. You will always remember about it and want to back there in other time.

Sentence: This our time for refreshing and Miemie island is best beach that recommended.
Description: A determiner/pronoun, singular is not usually followed by a determiner, possessive
Suggestion: Refer to This and our

Sentence: Miemie island has long white sand and two smallest islands Indonesia.
Description: A noun, plural, common is not usually followed by a noun, singular, proper
Suggestion: Refer to islands and Indonesia

Sentence: The visitors can swim in blue sea or rent banana boat to around the island.
Description: The token to is not usually followed by a preposition
Suggestion: Refer to to and around

Sentence: Just spend time for about one hour from Miemie island.
Description: The token for is not usually followed by a preposition
Suggestion: Refer to for and about

Sentence: Randayan also serve their visitors well, villa also homestay are available and you can spend a night in tent infront of beach.
Description: The fragment villa also homestay is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace also with adjective

Sentence: You will always remember about it and want to back there in other time.
Description: The word back is not usually used as a verb, base: uninflected present, imperative or infinitive
Suggestion: Refer to back

Sentence: West borneo borders on beach island, most of torism places in west borneo are beaches and islands.
Error: torism Suggestion: No alternate word

Sentence: Namely Pasir Panjang beach, Kelapa Empat beach, Miemie beach, Temajo island, Randayan Island and etc. outweight employers established torism place each year.
Error: outweight Suggestion: No alternate word

Sentence: An event among intrepreneurs to enrich their income and wealth.
Error: intrepreneurs Suggestion: No alternate word

Sentence: The visitors can enjoy the panorama everyside.
Error: everyside Suggestion: No alternate word

Sentence: In holiday, you should book a homestay or villa before visiting it for spending a night there.
Error: homestay Suggestion: ?

Error: infront Suggestion: No alternate word
Error: homestay Suggestion: honesty