Universities should accept equal numbers of male and female students in every subject. To what extent do you agree or disagree?

Universities should accept equal numbers of male and female students in every subject.
To what extent do you agree or disagree?

The academic section of some societies has thought to admit the same amount of men and women in every field. It should be considered that for some reasons such as the different proportion of men and women in societies and injustice this decision could not be logical while by consider the different physical ability of male and female and job market that would be correct plan.

As the first reason, in many countries the proportion of female and male are not the same and somehow there has a huge distance. If universities accept the same number of each group, it might be too difficult for the group with a large number of students. They should try harder but they would have gain lesser because the university accepts the lesser proportion from their group. This system will be too competitive for one group and too simple for the other.

In addition, it would not be fair to accept the same number of men and women in universities and colleges. If there are more talented girls in the appliers than boys or vice versa it will not be wise to accept equally. In this case the academy admitted not all the talented people but also the moderately talented people. In my opinion the correct evaluation process should evaluate all the features and areas which are related to the academic part not the gender. Therefore, no one will doubt the justice of this evaluation process.

In the other hand, in some fields such as sports or mine engineering and etc. it might be wise to accept equal number of male and female. Because of the various physical abilities of these two groups, admission would be difficult for the each area of sports. Or, as the job market is really depends on gender, the equal graduated students will have the same chance for finding a job. In consequence, the equal admission of two groups is a correct decision.

In conclusion, in my point of view by considering the mentioned reason the same number of student should not been accepted in the academic fields, as for the academic evaluation system there should be more relevant criteria than the gender.

while by consider the different physical ability of male and female and job market that would be correct plan.
while by considering the different physical ability of male and female and job market that would be a correct plan.

In the other hand,
On the other hand,

as the job market is really depends on gender
as the job market is really depending on gender

by considering the mentioned reason
by considering the mentioned reasons