Universities should provide students with the skills they will require in order to succeed at their future jobs How far do you agree or disagree with the above opinion What are some of the job skills that employers look for in new employees

Universities should provide students with the skills they will require in order to succeed at their future jobs.
How far do you agree or disagree with the above opinion?
What are some of the job skills that employers look for in new employees?

One way to prepare someone for their future career is by taking a major in a university which is highly believed to be able to support her or him to achieve an intended goal. Thus, broadly speaking, university is considered as institution which holds the responsibility to provide skill the students need in order to succeed at the aforementioned ambition. This essay aims to explain how this statement can be accepted reasonably and to investigate sort of job skills that a boss considers in selecting new workers.

To begin with, university is a formal institution which aims to provide their students to be ready to enter a company or other working places. However, it is often to find many bachelor degree lack of skill in running their job at work. It is because most universities only focus on how to supply the students with many kinds of theory related to taken major without considering the importance of integrating many kinds of skills they need in applying the knowledge once they involve in workforce. For example, education institution which prepares their student to be a teacher tend to only focus on teaching how to face students instead of explaining the way to socialize with other workers. That is why there are many teachers who are successfully to bring their students getting high score, but they get many problems within their relation with other teachers or staffs. Here, it is clearly seen the importance of providing job skills by a university.

In some job interviews, an interviewer finds out some skills from the worker candidate as a company needs. The first is someone’s ability in dealing with a problem which is commonly called as problem solving skill. During working time, there will be many problems potentially occurred, thus someone who is unable to manage it tends to flow and fail to overcome it. The next skill is ability to scale the priority of agendum as well as ordering them in a time schedule which is overall called as time management. A high number of tasks requires every worker to be able to manage their time and to arrange which one must be done in advance. Without such skills, there will be a plenty of duties which could not be finished well.

In summary, university has to prepare students with some skills (e.g problem solving and time management) which are needed for working.

university is considered as institution which
university is considered as an institution which

it is often to find many bachelor degree lack of skill
it is often to find many bachelors lack of skills

Sentence: The next skill is ability to scale the priority of agendum as well as ordering them in a time schedule which is overall called as time management.
Error: agendum Suggestion: No alternate word

Some duplicate words or sentences. Look: