University should accept equal numbers of male and female students in every subject.To what extent do you agree or disagree?

University should accept equal numbers of male and female students in every subject.
To what extent do you agree or disagree?

There are different opinions on avoiding any gender discriminations, especially in the university, equal number of male and female students composed in every subject should be allowed. This is very controversial issue however, I hold the opposite opinion.

First of all, choosing the occupation is gender related. There are several tasks that are fittable for women doing better, such as teaching someone, accounting, nursing and so on. On the other hand, high physical qualification demanded occupations such as fire fighter or heavy industry equipment engineer, are impossible to carry out completely for women. Hence, it seems useless to accept both gender in such fields.

Furthermore, I believe that there should be the number limitations to choose a subject which is dedicated for each gender.As a result of this, it is supposed that both female and male students are able to avoid irrational competitions which are not fair as being each gender.

To sum up, I strongly insist that the universities should not accept male and female students equally. To help choosing proper subjects for students can take more advantages for their better future at all.

This is very controversial issue
This is a very controversial issue

Sentence: There are several tasks that are fittable for women doing better, such as teaching someone, accounting, nursing and so on.
Error: fittable Suggestion: No alternate word

Minimum 250 words wanted