University should accept equal numbers of male and female students in every subject.To what extent do you agree or disagree ?

University should accept equal numbers of male and female students in every subject.
To what extent do you agree or disagree ?

University is a place to learn many advance subjects. Some people, however, believe that university should accept equal numbers both woman and man students in every subject. It is argued by bringing some benefits like avoiding discrimination and so on but this is not valid in some subjects. I stand on opposite position with the statement because several subjects is only for male or female.

Firstly, female tends to chose subject which corresponds with medical service, accountant, pharmacist or nursery and those subject are unfamiliar for male. For example, those subject need a carefulness or a special treatment and only woman can do that due to ability or natural talent. Whereas, male has a different major which relates with them such ad mechanical or heavy equipment engineering, electrical engineering and so on. It is obvious when looking this example that why university should not accept equal number of students , so institution could not force them to choose a number of seats for both of them or they might lose credibility.

More over, unless level several students are forced to run so it will occur an unfair competition both of them. Furthermore, if it is major about rationale, male tend to win then or vice versa it seems about carefulness as we know that woman will be the winner. To avoid is unjustified competition so inequality is necessity in some subjects.

To sump up, institution should not accept equality due to several conditions and university also should help students to choose a major properly and students could take more benefits for their future without any regrets.

because several subjects is only for male or female.
because several subjects are only for male or female.

and those subject are unfamiliar for male.
and those subjects are unfamiliar for male.

due to ability or natural talent.
due to the ability or natural talent.

unless level several students are forced to run so it will occur an unfair competition both of them.

To avoid is unjustified competition so inequality is necessity in some subjects.
To avoid an unjustified competition so inequality is a necessity in some subjects.

Sentence: Furthermore, if it is major about rationale, male tend to win then or vice versa it seems about carefulness as we know that woman will be the winner.
Description: The fragment male tend to is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace tend with verb, past tense

----------------------