using computer every day can have more negative than possitive effects on your children. do you agree or disagree?

Computer has important thing nowadays because every house or office always uses the computer to do some works. In elementary school, children have tought how to use computer. However, I completely disagree that the children can use computer everyday.

Using computer can give more negative effects if children utilize computer everytime because they will be habitual with typing than writing and another bad effect is if the children know to play games on computer, so they do not want to play on the outside with another friend. They will addict with playing games. It can make children lazier than before because they will play it everytime .

Even children operate computer to some purpose, but they still do not need to utilize it everyday because the children can take damage for their eyes due to the LCD radiation so, they will use eyeglases and the minus of their eyes will increase continuously if they always operate computer everyday. However, some parents allow their children to operate computer to know more about modern invention because they can use internet to collect some informations and they can play many games to create their creativity. The parents think that if their children grow up and become adult, they can operate computer properly in their future work.

In conclusion, using computer everyday for children has many bad effects because they will be lazy to write with their hand and to make an activity in the outside with another persons. So, parents need to pay more attention for their own children.

Sentence: In elementary school, children have tought how to use computer.
Error: tought Suggestion: ?