Using a computer everyday can have more negative than positive effect on children. Do you agree or disagree.

I agree with that that statement. Because, so many negative effect for children than positive effect.

First, children do not understand yet for using computer with good and seriously. In computer so many application. But, almost children like to play games than study or search knowledge. It so danger. Because, program or game online in internet make children addict. Child will play and play without remember study. Second, for healthy children not really good. Child bodies will be exposed to radiation from computer screens that we see and it will be exposed to the disruption of the eye. If child too long in front of a computer screen can disturb mental users. Make a financial drain. Child be lazy because just remember to play and throw the time vain. It must be stopped. Third, easier to access negative things smell sex, gambling, deception and the other. Children can not to choose good or not. Forth, to safety. Usually children not careful to use cable computer connection with electric. Without control by family. Not closed probability, children can died get a shock. Children do not know about prize from computer. So, child use computer likes it. Children do not want to help activity in home. Because, mindset children still unstable so children just thinking about play games. Job for children only study. But, because children has been addict with games in computer. So, make child not fight to study in school or course. The thinking always about play in computer and want to go home or net quickly. Finally, is not little children not enter to school. They choose more playing game internet than study in school. What will be this world if almost children usual escape from school.

Computer for children has positive effect if accompany by family. So must give direction to use computer. Always to remind child time to study and homework. Just little positive effect for children. So, always keep children not to addict with computer.

Because, so danger to the future children and have so many negative effect. Do not misuse computer!

Please be reminded that, one testbig ID is only used for one person. It is not allowed to use by schools or business in group essay submissions.

Continuing group essay submissions will get ID banned or blocked.

Testbig Admin