We are becoming increasingly dependent on computers. They are used in business, hospitals, crime detection and even to fly planes. What things will they used for in the future? Is this dependence on computers a good thing or should we be more suspicious o

We are becoming increasingly dependent on computers. They are used in business, hospitals, crime detection and even to fly planes. What things will they used for in the future? Is this dependence on computers a good thing or should we be more suspicious of their benefits?

In today’s world the use of computers is ever-increasing. Today they can be commonly seen in different areas such as medicine, business, law etc. It is agreed that dependence on computers is a good thing and there should not be any doubt about it. This will be proven by analyzing what rewarding features they have brought to us and will bring in the future.

Firstly, computers were built to make our lives easier and it is clear that they managed with this aim. For instance, in past people used to write texts by hand and it demanded huge effort and time. However, when Bill Gates first introduced Office Programs into world, this scenery completely changed. They aided people to save their time and labor. Moreover, it becomes much easier to communicate with people from all over the world due to computers. For example, websites such as Facebook, Twitter offers to chat with people, whereas we can use Skype to make a video calls.

Secondly, it is expected that there will not be need for drivers in the future. According to the news, Google have already invented this technology and now it is in testing process. The most important feature of these cars is that they will be followed by satellites, thus road accidents will ultimately be reduced.

In summary, computers have made positive impact on our lives and it is predicted that they will be as useful in the future. Therefore, people should not have doubt about their benefits. In addition, it is advisable for people learn a lot about computer.

websites such as Facebook, Twitter offers to chat with people
websites such as Facebook, Twitter offer to chat with people

there will not be need for drivers
there will be no need for drivers
there will not be needing for drivers

Google have already invented this technology
Google has already invented this technology

they will be as useful in the future.
they will be useful in the future.