we are facing too many noise these days what are the reason for this situation and what can be done about it

we are facing too many noise these days. what are the reason for this situation and what can be done about it.

The world has undergone dramatic changes over last few decades. At present, advancement in lifestyle in this jet age of 21st century is affecting tranquillity of world radically. People combat too much noise day to day life. Here, I would like to throw light on causes and remedies to address this worrying concern.

There is manifold causes behind this phenomenon. First and foremost, the growing number of transportation modes spreads noise in all over the world. As drivers blow horns frequently to cross other vehicles. Consequently, noise is spreading its roots swiftly. Moreover, population explosion is an enormous cause behind this problem. For example, in festival occasions all people together for social, entertainment, official and some other purposes, thus they make public place more noisy by hooting, talking to each other so on.

In addition, mushrooming industrialization is also emerging more and more noise in this world. For instance, workers operate various machines to work those are responsible to create noise pollution. what is more, people prefer to arrange disc jockey during the festival occasions to have fun and frolic, hence noise pollution are increase day by day.

Numerous remedial measures can be taken to vanish this problem. firstly, government should offer man fold supreme amenities in public transportation so that people use public transport instead of private vehicles. Last and but not least, restriction over load horns of vehicles, disc jockey and unnecessary population growth could be lucrative panacea to restrain noise all over the world.

To recapitulate, Individual, government and social institution should be jointed responsibilities to eradicate the global.

over last few decades.
over the last few decades.

all people together for social, entertainment, official and some other purposes
all people gather for social, entertainment, official and some other purposes

hence noise pollution are increase day by day.
hence noise pollutions are increased day by day.
hence noise pollutions are increasing day by day.

Sentence: At present, advancement in lifestyle in this jet age of 21st century is affecting tranquillity of world radically.
Error: tranquillity Suggestion: tranquility

More content wanted. Read a real story by a testbig user why more content:
http://www.testbig.com/ielts-essays/some-people-prefer-spend-their-live…