When a country develops its technology, the traditional skills and ways of life die out. It is pointless to try and keep them alive.To what extend do you agree or disagree?

It cannot be denied that technology spread and developed extremely fast. This mean gives a lot of changes and effects to every part of life such as life skills and life styles. If the government expands modern technology, the conventional skills and society’s custom would be killed off because both cannot go together. I personally agree to that argument for a couple of reasons which are going to be elaborated in this essay.

On one hand, sophisticated technology benefits to macro-industry in which it eases the company to get higher production with less human resources and funds. Nevertheless, many people loose their jobs as the effects of reducing workforce. As an example, in the past, when textile industries applied conventional ways, they employed many workers to handle the whole processes of weave but by coming of technology expansion, those people’s works taken over by high quality machines which meant that many skills are no longer used.

In addition, the custom of the society is also influenced by information technology (IT). It is related to the manner of how people communicate each other. It is true that sorts of IT, such as phone and computer can lessen the obstacles of communication which help people to send information or greet others easily. However, because of those easiness, people are no longer have intimate with their family and friends as they used to be. For instance, in Indonesia, there is a tradition to visit families, friends and neighbors after Ied Fitri day, a Moslem celebration day. Honestly, less people do it nowadays because they prefer to send greetings through short messenger, call phone or social medias rather than meet them.

In conclusion, I personally agree that if the technology developed, it will kill off people’s ordinary skills and impacts to worse connection among people for the explanations mentioned above.

- I personally agree to that argument for a couple of reasons which are going to be elaborated in this essay.
agree with + noun
agree that + sentence.

- I personally agree with the argument for a couple of reasons and would like to elaborate in this essay.