When a country develops its technology, the traditional skills and ways of life die out. It is pointless to try and keep them alive.To what extent do you agree or disagree with this opinion?

With the development of the modern society, it is firmly asserted that something traditional should be replaced and need no protection. From my respective, this point of view should be reconsidered.

Granted,there are many virtues could be gained via the flourish of modern technology.Primarily,as the increasing high-tech equipments and facilities come out,life will be made cost-effective and less time-consuming. The fridge keeps the food fresh, the washing machine does the laundry quickly,for instance. Meanwhile, thanks to the telecommunication skill,people can keep in touch with others through computers or smart phones whenever, instead of sending a letter and waiting for weeks for the written back. Therefore, the high- tech helps people maintain social relationship.Ultimately, there is no doubt that our leisure activities tend to be various because of the electronic games and many other funny devices.

Nevertheless,the problems ensue if some traditions die out.One of the downside is the loss of tourism. Admittedly, many traditional ways of life of local people are the unique treasure for the region,which makes the place attractive and worth traveling. If the things go wrong,the economy will suffer the undesirable impact and became undynamic. Another adverse aspect is that the variety of culture will face an unprecedented disaster. People will never enjoy the Peking opera, wear the handmade clothes or eat any traditional food cooked without modern tools, which is hard to imagine. Also, it needs to point out that there is something that the modern technology would never be superior to the traditional skills, like arts.

In conclusion, although the modern technology contributes to humans better life in many regards, from the reality,the tradition skills and ways of life are still useful and should never be left or replaced.

there are many virtues could be gained
there are many virtues which could be gained

Sentence: If the things go wrong,the economy will suffer the undesirable impact and became undynamic.
Error: undynamic Suggestion: No alternate word

Better to talk in the second paragraph how the traditional skills and ways of life die out.