When international media (including movies, fashion shows, advertisements and other TV programmes) convey the same messages to the global audience, people argue that the expansion of international media has negative impacts on cultural diversity. What is

When international media (including movies, fashion shows, advertisements and other TV programmes) convey the same messages to the global audience, people argue that the expansion of international media has negative impacts on cultural diversity. What is your opinion?

As international media companies expand across the world, the growing popularity and uniformity of some media programmes (such as TV shows, movies, fashion shows) is causing worldwide concern. Many people have strong views toward this trend. In my opinion, international media is closely linked to cultural globalisation and cultural homogeneity.

The dominance of international media is a sign of Western cultural imperialism and has the potential to thwart cultural diversity. It is not a secret that international media is owned and operated by a handful of giant corporations, such as Time Wa...

Sentence: In my opinion, international media is closely linked to cultural globalisation and cultural homogeneity.
Error: globalisation Suggestion: globalization

Sentence: American culture values individuality, maximisation of one's benefits and material wealth, rather than communal life and family solidarity, the values and norms previously treasured in many Asian countries.
Error: maximisation Suggestion: maximization

Sentence: The loss of media diversity will lead to degradation of culture and to a minimisation of cultural diversity.
Error: minimisation Suggestion: minimization

Don't forget paragraphs.