When that it is better for children to begin learning a foreign language at primary school rather than secondary school?

My opinion about topic “when that it is better for children to begin learning a foreign language at primary school rather than secondary school?” before I will explain my opinion about it better I will give you according to my teachers. That is when we was child our brain still fresh and easier for remember lessen given by our teacher. You must remember when you were elementary school when your teacher taught you about “how the way ridden and written?” we can understand everything about it easier. If I can repeat my life become was child, I will do it now. I have just realize if I child’s brain very good to study whatever, i want to study hard and will not make something useless. But i believe to my self although i was make something useless child time, i can become success in fact i can become better from another. So i agree if study better for children to begin learning a foreign language at primary school rather than secondary school.

And than about question “do the advantages, this outweigh the disadvantages? Of course, begin learning a foreign language at primary school this outweigh the advantages because when we were child easier to understood lesson. Our brain also more comfortable than was adult. When we were child is unadorned so if our teacher or our parents counseled us, we always answer “ yes mom”, you must remember a moment it.

Now i want to tell you about my experience when i was child. Everyday i was always get the first rank in the school, i felt i am so smart in my class, so once more i say to you “utilize child time you”!.

our brain still fresh and easier for remember lessen
our brain ares still fresh and easier to remember lessens

If I can repeat my life become was child,
If I can repeat my life to become was child,

I have just realize
I have just realized

i was make something
i was making something

Sentence: And than about question do the advantages, this outweigh the disadvantages?
Description: The fragment this outweigh the is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace outweigh with verb, present tense, 3rd person singular

Sentence: Of course, begin learning a foreign language at primary school this outweigh the advantages because when we were child easier to understood lesson.
Description: A verb 'to be', past tense, 2nd person singular or all is not usually followed by a noun, singular, common
Suggestion: Refer to were and child
Description: The token to is not usually followed by a verb, past participle
Suggestion: Refer to to and understood

Sentence: When we were child is unadorned so if our teacher or our parents counseled us, we always answer yes mom, you must remember a moment it.
Suggestion: Refer to were and child
Description: A noun, singular, common is not usually followed by a pronoun, personal, accusative
Suggestion: Refer to moment and it

better to have 4-5 paragraphs:

para 1: introduction
para 2: reason 1
para 3: reason 2
para 4: reason 3 (optional)
para 5: conclusion

or:

para 1: introduction
para 2: idea one.
para 3: however, idea two
para 4: in my opinion...