When people move to another country, some of them decide to follow the customs of the new country. Others prefer to keep their own customs. Compare these two choices. Which one you prefer? Support your answer with specific details.

Undoubtedly, due to increase in the travel methods, it is more convenient for everyone to travel from one place to another. As more and more people travels to another country, some people hold the opinion that people should follow the traditions of their own country. While, to some extent I have same viewpoint. Although, I also feel that there is no harm to follow the customs of the other country, which are beneficial. I will enunciate both the facts in below essay.

To begin with, there is no doubt that it is strenuous for a person to reject and forget their customs, which have been followed since childhood. Moreover, it is very arduous for people to change their lifestyles immediately after reaching to the new country. For example, if a person is vegetarian, he or she cannot start eating non vegetarian food, if most of the people of destination country are non vegetarians.

On the other hand, there are multifarious reasons, why some people prefer it is beneficial for an individual to adapt the cultures and the customs of another country. Firstly, it widens their horizons of knowledge for adopting the new cultures. No doubt, it opens the doors of friendship and people in the host country consider each human being as a member of their community. Secondly, there would be a chance of more job opportunities, if a person can learn local language of a country. For example, one of my friends is earning hefty salary in Germany, because he can speak English and German very well. Consequently, there will be harmonious life instead of conflicts, if one starts following all the traditions and rules set by a country.

To recapitulate, indubitably for a person to change their values, cultures and heritage would be difficult. Nevertheless, if person adapts the customs of another country, there would be more benefits than ill effects.

Undoubtedly, due to increase in the travel methods
Undoubtedly, due to the increase in travel methods

As more and more people travels to another country,
As more and more people travel to another country,

Although, I also feel that there is no harm to follow the customs of the other country, which are beneficial.
Description: This is a clause. where is the sentence?

it is strenuous for a person to reject and forget their customs,
it is strenuous for a person to reject and forget his customs,

why some people prefer it is beneficial for an individual to adapt the cultures
why some people prefer it which is beneficial for an individual to adapt the cultures

indubitably for a person to change their values,
indubitably for a person to change his values,