While studying some students take weekend or evening jobs to help with expenditure How do you feel about this What are the drawbacks and benefits of such a decision

While studying some students take weekend or evening jobs to help with expenditure. How do you feel about this? What are the drawbacks and benefits of such a decision?

Nowadays youth wants to be independent therefore most of the students do one or other kind of job or for weekend. These help them with their expenses and they can financially independent and give them a sense of responsibility.

I think it is a very good idea to either do some job or take some tuitions or taking weekend job unless it is not affecting their adversely. Earning some extra money for own leisure is not a bad idea at all. Some students need to do such jobs to support their study funds.

Like two sides of coin, every situation has some negative and some positive points. I think doing a evening job or part time working has more of positive points than negative.

Students shouldn’t do such job by dropping their lectures or at the cost of their studies. Working hours should be such that students should get ample amount of time to study during their examination. Employer should consider all the points in advance before recruiting students for the job sometimes. Students forget the main motto of working. They just sideline the studies and work during night to earn some extra money.

In some case, students get trapped into the wrong things like smuggling of drugs so they give priority to their studies instead of money. Students should keep few things into their mind and should behave as a mature individual for not getting involved in criminal activities in the greed of earning some extra bucks.

and they can financially independent
and they can be financially independent

to either do some job or take some tuitions or taking weekend job
Description: can you re-write this sentence? why two 'or'?

The content is not well organized. Better like this:

para 1: introduction
para 2: reason 1
para 3: reason 2
para 4: reason 3 (optional)
para 5: conclusion

or:

para 1: introduction
para 2: idea one.
para 3: however, idea two
para 4: in my opinion...

Minimum 250 words wanted.