WT2: some sports are dangerous. Why people still take place in these sports? What can be done to reduce the dangers?

Sport has become an inevitable part from national to international level. However, in many situations, it has proved to life threatening experience. There are various reasons behind the scene that people still participate in such games due to the fact that they find it as a way of entertainment, socialization and recognized profession. In this essay, I will contend these reasons in more detail and provide some solutions to at least lower its dangerous level.

Most of the game players recognize participation as an enjoyment, way of socialization and higher ranked profession. Firstly, according to the interview summary of these player, they think that sport bring glory, fitness and entertainment in their lives. For example, in a small school, children take place in different games; they enjoy, laugh and feel proud while playing. Similarly, while coming out from school span to national and international level, the type and difficulty of sports change. However, the curiosity and emotional attachment to it never dies. Secondly, sports are a better way to socialize with the whole world as a player. For example, this is undeniable to say that most of the world’s population know better the names of globe's best player as compared to any other professionals. Hence, this is a sense of proud to participate and win the challenge while the whole world is watching. Lastly, this is often seen as a profession that is accompanied with recognize and higher financial incentives. Recent years have witnessed many debates that sport professionals are earning higher wages as compared to society’s other demanding professionals such as doctors, lawyers and teachers. Consequently, in today’s world, everybody needs high income to have a comfortable life and they find sports as a fully packaged profession.

However, most of the sports proved to be life threatening, there are solutions to at least lower the severity behind this. Firstly, there should be a physical fitness test before any player participate in particular game. For example, breathing and other test for the players would help to analyses the capability level of a person to wear the pressure during playing any activity. Secondly, the need is to ramp up the security and protection of players. In any case, if player seems to be overburdened or uncontrolled then he would be given counselling and proper medication to change his profession/difficulty level accordingly. Lastly, the highly dangerous games should be banned. For instance, bull fight is such an example that very few people survive from such mad experiences. Government and other sport authorities should stop or at least lower the severity among such games and its way of entertainment.

To recapitulate, this is true that games have become an unavoidable part of society. The only solution is to continue monitor and control the harshness of sports and provide protection and regular health checks for sport players.

Sentence: Firstly, according to the interview summary of these player, they think that sport bring glory, fitness and entertainment in their lives.
Description: The fragment sport bring glory is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace bring with verb, present tense, 3rd person singular

Sentence: For example, this is undeniable to say that most of the world's population know better the names of globe's best player as compared to any other professionals.
Description: The fragment population know better is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace know with verb, past tense

Sentence: Lastly, this is often seen as a profession that is accompanied with recognize and higher financial incentives.
Description: A preposition is not usually followed by a verb, base: uninflected present, imperative or infinitive
Suggestion: Refer to with and recognize

most of the sports proved to be life threatening, there are solutions to at least lower the severity behind this.
most of the sports are proved to be life threatening, there are solutions to at least lower the severity behind this.

Sentence: Firstly, there should be a physical fitness test before any player participate in particular game.
Description: The fragment player participate in is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace participate with verb, past participle

Duplicate words or sentences. Look: