You have invited your friend from overseas for a family wedding.You will not be able to pick him up at the airport.Write a letter:(i) Why you cannot pick him at the airport.(ii) How to get to his hotel.(iii) Describe the hotel.

You have invited your friend from overseas for a family wedding.
You will not be able to pick him up at the airport.
Write a letter:
(i) Why you cannot pick him at the airport.
(ii) How to get to his hotel.
(iii) Describe the hotel.

Dear John,

Hi there! I am fine and hope this letter finds you in good health. Anyway, I am writing this letter to inform you that you will not received by me at the airport due to an unfortunate problem from few days. Allow me to elaborate.

Unluckily, a week ago, my father had an accident with a bike and had a fracture in his right leg and other hidden injuries. As a result of this, I have some extra responsibilities on my shoulders such as – invitation distribution, ornaments preparation for my family, arrangement of cooks and many other things. As you can understand now, because of my busyness, I am not able to pick you at the airfield.

Additionally, I will send a driver with my car, who will catch you at the airstrip and drop you at your five star hotel. The Cabana Hotel, where your luxury room has been booked by me, is the best and beautiful lodge in our metropolis. Moreover, this hotel has delicious food, advanced gym and sport club, modern swimming pool and a charming park. Well, this is all from my side and hope; it will be a remarkable tour for you.

Write back soon,
James Smith.

I am writing this letter to inform you that I am not going to pick you up at the airport due to an unfortunate problem happened few days ago. Allow me to elaborate. //keep it simple