Young people say that traveling to different countries benefits them and the society Do you agree or disagree Give your opinion

Young people say that traveling to different countries benefits them and the society. Do you agree or disagree? Give your opinion.

In this modern world, touring abroad is essential for everyone especially youngsters. Younger people believe that visiting other countries provide wide opportunities and helpful for their future. Trips to other country by youngsters have both advantages and disadvantages and I completely assent that the travelling experience of youth is always guiding their lives.

On one hand, youngsters become independent and look after themselves in a new environment. They learn to manage finances and plan their future. Young people explore and learn a new path of life and get new acquaintance and contribute to the community. They have wisdom about other countries customs and their habits. Share their views and learn language, art and various cultures from other people. If they face any problem in the future, it would be solved by the previous experience and maturity of unknown destination.

Furthermore, it would help them to obtain a challenging job or business opportunity which would helpful for their career. Conversation with fellow travelers help them to get a promising business. Besides, it boosts their confidence to work under pressure and able to adapt foreign situation. Accelerates communication skills and respecting others.

However, the youngsters without supervision of kin and kith and join bad company and do illegal activities. They waste their valuable time for entertainment, possibility exposure to drugs and addicted towards it. Moreover, young people spend their huge money for luxurious life and they would result in bankruptcy and debt which affect their entire life. If they spend a long time in other countries they could face homesickness, depression, anxiety and overall they would be insane.

To conclude, though touring at a young age has some drawbacks, but its pros overweight the cons. Young people should grab the opportunity similar to the proverb, “Make a hay while the sun shines”. It enhances their knowledge and helps to gain an excellent career in the future.

visiting other countries provide wide opportunities and helpful for their future.
visiting other countries provides wide opportunities and will be helpful for their future.
visiting other countries provides wide opportunities and helps for their future.

which would helpful
which would be helpful

Conversation with fellow travelers help them
Conversations with fellow travelers help them

Accelerates communication skills and respecting others.
Description: what is the subject for this sentence? can you re-write this sentence?

the youngsters without supervision of kin and kith and join bad company and do illegal activities
Description: a lot of 'and'. can you re-write this sentence?

They waste their valuable time for entertainment, possibility exposure to drugs and addicted towards it.
Description: 'it' refers to what? Be sensitive to use pronoun.

though touring at a young age has some drawbacks, but its pros
Description: don't put 'though' 'but' in one sentence.